PWS 2016 Online Members’ Show
The entry deadline has passed! Thanks to all who entered!
CLICK HERE TO VIEW the SHOW and AWARDS!!
Your dues must be paid for 2016 in order to enter!
PWS 2016 Online Members’ Show
PWS will be accepting entries for the 2016 Online Members’ Show beginning October 12, 2016 through November 15, 2016. All entries and entry fees must be received by the deadline of midnight EST November 15, 2016. Your 2016 dues must be paid to enter. Entries and awards will posted on the PWS website (www.pawcs.com) after December 1, 2016.
1. Each PWS regular, signature or life member may submit one or two (2) digital images for inclusion in the show. There is a $5 entry fee for each image entered.
2. The digital entries must be in jpeg (jpg) format no larger than 3 mb or smaller than 500 kb. Images larger or smaller than this will not be accepted. Smaller images do not allow the Awards Juror to zoom in to see painting details. Images over 3 mb are prone to create problems with our online entry forms and/or email. Label your digital images as follows; painting title by First Name Last Name – size - price (example; A Rainy Day by John Walker – 22 x 30 - $545 or A Rainy Day by John Walker – 22 x 30 – NFS)
3. Only original paintings that have never been accepted in any other PWS show are eligible. Paintings entered into the members show are not eligible to be entered in the PWS Juried Show and vice versa.
4. Eligible artwork is restricted to water media only. Because of the nature of the show, collage, diptychs, and triptychs are excluded. Should any question arise as to the authenticity of submitted works, the PWS Board will review each case individually and render a final decision.
5. There will be 15 Awards given:
· 1st $500
· 2nd $300
· 3rd $200
· 4th $100
· 1 Achievement Award $100
· 10 Honorable Mentions $75 each
There are two (2) ways to enter the Members’ Show:
1. The preferred way to enter is ONLINE by accessing the PWS website (www.pawcs.com), clicking on the Members Show button and entering using the online form provided. Here you can enter all your required data (name, address, etc.), upload your images, and pay your entry fee all at once.
2. The alternate way to enter is to copy your image/s to a cd, label it correctly, include your name, address, phone number, painting title, size of your painting without the mat and frame (exp. 16 x 20), For Sale or Not for Sale, and email address on a sheet of paper. Write a check for the required amount payable to “PWS”, and insert the CD in a case. Place your data sheet, check, and cased CD into a padded envelope and mail it to:
John W. Walker
4077 Bowser Road
New Freedom, PA 17349
Questions? Call John W. Walker at 717-235-5310 or email him at email@example.com
If someone expresses an interest in buying a painting displayed in the Members’ Online Show, PWS will contact the artist who will be given the prospective buyer’s contact information. It will be up to the individual artist to pursue and finalize the prospective sale. PWS will charge no commission if a sale is made. If a sale is made, PWS must be notified so the painting can be marked as sold on the website.