To send member news for inclusion in the PWS Newsletter email your info to:
email@example.com (Deb Kreiger, editor)
- January 1, for winter newsletter
- April 1, for spring newsletter
- July 1, for Summer newsletter
- October1, for Fall newsletter
Our newsletter is primarily for the benefit of our members. Information should be current (within the last six months) and as brief as possible (75 -100 words).
What we can use in member news:
- Articles where you and your work are mentioned
- Publications about you or your work
- Special exhibitions; e.g. a show at the White House
- Publications you authored
- Winning a major award
- Being accepted into a major exhibition
What we cannot use: No workshops, unless there is a special benefit to our members, such as a 10% discount to PWS members. (To advertise a workshop, please check out our advertising rates)
Advertising Rates: We will accept commercial advertising for our newsletters.
- business card: Non-members $25, members $15
- Quarter page (3.5 x 4.75) Non-members $50, members $35
- Send information and check, payable to PWS to Newsletter Editor Deb Kreiger.